Deleting a Registry Key Value
WARNING: Editing the registry improperly can cause damage to the operating system. It is recommended that the registry is backed up prior to making any modifications. For more information, see: How To Backup The Registry.
1. Click the START button, then RUN
2. Type REGEDIT and hit ENTER
3. Click the + signs next to the desired folder to expand the folder tree branch
4. Once the desired folder path is visible, click on the value name on the right side of the screen
5. To delete this value, simply hit the DELETE key on the keyboard and click YES when prompted.
6. Exit the Registry Editor by clicking on the X in the upper right corner of the Window